NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 8.30 am & 4.30 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(02) Development affecting a Listed Building; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (13) Development affecting the Waltham Conservation Area;
S C H E D U L E
DM/0650/14/FUL Alterations to existing bungalow including change the roof from flat to hipped 4A Welholme Avenue, Grimsby - (09)
DM/0451/14/FUL Change of use of first floor to restaurant Kebab House, 73 High Street, Waltham - (13)
DM/0666/14/FUL Erection of summerhouse to side 37A Cheapside, Waltham - (13)
DM/0661/14/LBC Removal of existing emergency embankment & install a temporary flood defence structure on the ground above Rennie's Lock and Grimsby Docks Lock Hill, Grimsby - (02)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 24th July 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director - Place"[+ go back...]
3rd July 2014