NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 8.30 am & 4.30 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (05) The proposed development would affect a public right of way; (08) Development affecting the Scartho Conservation Area; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (13) Development affecting the Waltham Conservation Area; (20) Development affecting the Humberston Fitties Conservation Area; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders
S C H E D U L E
DM/0924/13/FUL Erection of veranda to front and boundary fencing & gates 52A Humberston Fitties, Humberston, Grimsby- (20)
DM/0176/14/FUL Erection of 70 dwellings including garages, access road, mini roundabout and landscaping Land At Butt Lane, Laceby- (01)(05)(22)
DM/0271/14/FUL Erect single storey rear extension 24 Pelham Avenue, Grimsby-(08)
DC/88/13/WAB Change of use of first floor to provide three letting rooms & provision of external flue 14 High Street, Waltham, Grimsby-(13)
DM/0216/14/FUL Development of 2 apartment blocks containing 17 apartments Little Coates Road, Humber Royal Hotel, Grimsby-(01)(22)
DM/0276/14/FUL Erect single storey extension to rear 8 Augusta Oaks, Grimsby-(22)
DM/1080/13/FUL External alterations to replace windows and doors and modification and change in design from door to window with extended wooden cladding to projecting wing to front elevation 1-20 Cyril Cooper Court, Grimsby-(09)
DM/0145/14/FUL Proposal for a detached garden annexe associated with existing main dwelling 119 Peaks Lane, New Waltham, Grimsby-(22)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 10th April 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
20th March 2014