NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 8.30 am & 4.30 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (02) Development affecting a Listed Building; (03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (04) The proposed development does not accord with the provisions of the Development Plan in force in the area in which the land to which the application relates is situated; (05) The proposed development would affect a public right of way; (06) Demolition of a building in a Conservation Area; (07) Development affecting the Old Clee Conservation Area; (08) Development affecting the Scartho Conservation Area; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (10) Development affecting the Central Area Conservation Area; (11) Development affecting the Victoria Mills Conservation Area; (12) Development affecting the Great Coates Conservation Area; (13) Development affecting the Waltham Conservation Area; (14) Development affecting the Humberston Conservation Area; (15) Development affecting the Laceby Conservation Area; (16) Development affecting the Cottagers Plot Conservation Area; (17) Development affecting the Bradford Avenue Conservation Area; (18) Development affecting the Cleethorpes Central Seafront Conservation Area; (19) Development affecting the Mill Road Conservation Area; (20) Development affecting the Humberston Fitties Conservation Area; (21) Development affecting the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders; (23) Development affecting the setting of an ancient monument; (24) Development proposals accompanied by an Environmental Statement; (25) Development affecting a site of Special Scientific Interest, (26) Development affecting the Irby-upon-Humber Conservation Area; (27) Development affecting the Holme Hill Conservation Area
S C H E D U L E
DM/0218/14/FUL Erect one dwelling with detached garage and boundary fencing Rear Of 11 High Street, Laceby, Grimsby - (03) (15)
DM/1027/13/OUT Outline development of site E1/3 in the NELC local plan for general industry (B2) storage and distribution (B8) and minor office development, research and development, light industry (B1) with associated access & landscaping, Land At Kings Road, Immingham - (01) (24)
DM/0225/14/OUT Residential development for up to 145 dwellings with public open space & associated infrastructure, Land Off Humberston Road, Cleethorpes - (01) (04) (05) (24)
DM/0245/14/FUL Demolish existing conservatory and replace with single storey extension to rear, erect first floor extension over existing playroom with a new flat roof with internal and external alterations, 245 Scartho Road, Grimsby - (08)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 3rd April 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
13th March 2014