NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(02) Development affecting a Listed Building; (03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (05) The proposed development would affect a public right of way; (08) Development affecting the Scartho Conservation Area; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (20) Development affecting the Humberston Fitties Conservation Area; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders; (25) Development affecting a site of Special Scientific Interest
S C H E D U L E
DM/0034/14/FUL Erect single storey extension to rear and first floor extension to side with alterations 6 Church Lane, Scartho, Grimsby-(08)
DM/0955/13/LBC Listed Building Consent to remove existing lounge double doors & reinstate stud partition wall & create new four panel solid door access to dining room from hallway at Flat 3, 4 Pelham Road, Grimsby Flat 3 @ 4 Pelham Road, Grimsby-(02)(03)(09)
DM/0031/14/FUL Application to remove condition 1 (caravans numbers) & 3 (landscaping) and to vary condition 2 (occupancy dates) pursuant to application DC/244/09/HUM Beachcomber Holiday Centre, 208 North Sea Lane, Humberston-(05)
DM/0053/14/OUT Outline application with some matters reserved to erect 2 dwellings with detached garages, new access and landscaping 2 Humberston Avenue, Humberston-(22)
DM/0980/13/FUL Replacement of existing gates with 1.6m high gates 230 Humberston Fitties, Humberston-(20)
DM/0025/14/CND Application to extend the sites opening hours to allow an all year round occupancy Humberston Fitties, Chalet Park, Humberston-(05)(20)(25)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 20th February 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
30th January 2014