NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (02) Development affecting a Listed Building; (03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (12) Development affecting the Great Coates Conservation Area; (13) Development affecting the Waltham Conservation Area; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders
S C H E D U L E
DM/0024/14/FUL To replace existing 2m close boarded fencing with 1.8m square trellis fencing 21 Cooks Lane, Great Coates, Grimsby-(02)(03)(12)
DM/1078/13/FUL Demolish existing buildings & erect four storey Extra Care apartment block, comprising 48 single bed, 12 two bed apartments and common community facilities. Construction of new vehicular access off Pelham Road, parking, landscaping and associated works Former Unifab Engineering Ltd, Pelham Road, Cleethorpes-(01)
DM/1028/13/FUL Change of use of former school to a 78 bedroom Nursing and Dementia Care Home including various new extensions and alterations, widening of main vehicular accesses, new paving, outbuildings, landscaping and boundary treatments Clee Road, (former Lindsey Lower School), Cleethorpes-(01)(22)
DC/724/13/WMA Temporary change of use (up to 12 months) from disused open land to soil stockpile area with ancillary site accommodation / contractors compound (in association with proposed land remediation and country park on land adjacent - subject to separate planning application DC/940/12/WMA) Land Off Cromwell Road, West Marsh, Grimsby-(01)
DM/1090/13/FUL Change of use from first floor flat to extend existing restaurant 75 High Street, Waltham, Grimsby-(13)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 13th February 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
23rd January 2014