NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (10) Development affecting the Central Area Conservation Area; (22) Development affecting tree(s) subject to tree preservation orders
S C H E D U L E
DM/1021/13/FUL Variation of Condition 2 granted on planning application DC/687/12/WAB (Erect a four bed dwelling with detached double garage with associated vehicular access & boundary treatments) for minor material amendments including erect detached annexe & 2.4m high garden fence to rear- Land Off Church Lane, Brigsley-(03)
DM/1012/13/FUL Proposed new dwelling with attached garage, including the part demolition of no. 49 to provide access - 49 The Avenue, Healing-(22)
DM/0987/13/FUL Various internal and external alterations to existing Post Office building Post Office - 71 Victoria Street, Grimsby-(10)
DM/1079/13/FUL Demolish existing buildings & erect three storey Extra Care apartment block, comprising 48 single bed, 12 two bed apartments and common community facilities. Construction of new vehicular access off Winchester Avenue, parking, landscaping and associated works - Land At Winchester Avenue, Grimsby-(01)
DM/1088/13/FUL Retrospective application for both change of use from garden store approved under application DC/453/08/WOL to a lounge & sun room extension to side - Sunnyview, Carr Lane, Healing-(22)
DM/0932/13/FUL Repaint all timber work to front elevation, replace existing rear timber door with four panelled timber door, repair & rebuild existing walls & erect new to rear - 81 Abbey Road, Grimsby-(09)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 6th February 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
16th January 2014