NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(10) Development affecting the Central Area Conservation Area; (18) Development affecting the Cleethorpes Central Seafront Conservation Area
S C H E D U L E
DM/0951/13/FUL Conversion and change of use of existing nightclub to JDW public house. Alterations to existing front patio and change existing front windows to summer folding doors. Alterations to rear access, new vents, ducts & flues to provide improved mechanical services scheme. Re-roof existing rear corrugated roof area and form new glazed roof lights 26-28 High Street, Amishi, Cleethorpes-(18)
DM/0928/13/ADV Display one illuminated fascia sign, one illuminated projection sign & one non illuminated vinyl sign 28 Victoria Street, Grimsby-(10)
DM/1008/13/FUL Retrospective application to change the use of the public highway to site removable tables, chairs and barriers 14-18 High Street, Cleethorpes-(18)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 9th January 2014
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
19th December 2013