NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (02) Development affecting a Listed Building; (03) Development affecting the setting of a Listed Building; (09) Development affecting the Wellow Conservation Area; (12) Development affecting the Great Coates Conservation Area;"[+ go back...]
S C H E D U L E
DM/0838/13/FUL Demolish part of existing extension & erect a single storey extension to rear 22 Cooks Lane, Great Coates, Grimsby-(02)(03)(12)
DM/0898/13/FUL Erection of 8 self contained bungalows with parking & landscaping alterations Welholme Care Centre, 3 Welholme Road, Grimsby-(09)
DM/0892/13/CND Vary condition 10 pursuant to DC/843/10/SCA - reserved matters application for the substitution of plots, including 69 new dwelling houses with associated boundary and landscaping works Land At Scartho Top, Mathew Telford Park, Grimsby-(01)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 19th December 2013
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing
28th November 2013