NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL
Publicity of Planning & Related Applications
The applications set out in the Schedule below are required to be given wider publicity and public comment is invited.
Copies of the applications can be viewed:
• On-line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/
• At the Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes (between 9.00 am & 5.00 pm); or
• At the Civic Offices, Pelham Road, Immingham (for applications in the Habrough, Immingham and Stallingborough areas only).
The reason for publicising each application is indicated after the application number as follows:-
(01) Significant planning application; (04) The proposed development does not accord with the provisions of the Development Plan in force in the area in which the land to which the application relates is situated; (16) Development affecting the Cottagers Plot Conservation Area; (20) Development affecting the Humberston Fitties Conservation Area;
S C H E D U L E
DC/663/13/WOL Change of use from bale store to pyrolysis tyre processing plant Moody Lane (Off),(Former Acordis Site), Grimsby-(01)
DC/759/13/WOL Removal of existing stables and erect replacement single storey extension to side, Cottagers Plot, (Equestrian Centre), Laceby Grimsby-(16)
DC/821/13/HUM Outline application to erect one dwelling with means of access to be considered, 159 Humberston Avenue (r/o), Humberston, Grimsby-(04)
DM/0837/13/FUL Erection of four dwellings & detached garages with new vehicular access, boundary treatments, landscaping & associated works, Land At, Carr Lane, Healing, Grimsby-(04)
DM/0861/13/FUL Demolish existing kitchen and shower room, replace with single storey extension to rear and erect boundary fence, 190 Humberston Fitties, Humberston, Grimsby-(20)
DM/0842/13/FUL Variation of Condition 2 attached to planning permission DC/1093/07/SCA to amend layout, house types and landscaping Phase 3B Scartho Top, Grimsby-(01)
Comments should be made:
• On line at http://www.nelincs.gov.uk/ or by post to:
• Development Management Services, Origin 1, 1 Origin Way, Europarc, Grimsby, DN37 9TZ by 28th November 2013
Please Note: Signatures, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses attached to representations will not be shown on the Council’s web site but your name and address will be displayed. Anonymous representations will not be taken into account ie if no name and address are supplied.
M Cole, Strategic Director Environment, Economy & Housing"[+ go back...]
7th November 2013