NOTICE OF ELECTION
IMMINGHAM TOWN COUNCIL
1. An election is to be held of THREE Councillors for the Central Ward of Immingham Town Council.
2. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Elections Office, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby DN31 1HU between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm on any day from publication of this notice, but not later than NOON on Friday, 19 February 2010.
3. Forms of nomination paper may be obtained at the place and times mentioned above. The Returning Officer will at the request of any elector prepare a nomination paper for signature.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 18 March 2010.
5. Electors and their proxies should take note that applications for new postal votes and amendments to or cancellation of existing postal and proxy votes must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer, Municipal Offices, Town Hall Square, Grimsby DN31 1HU not later than 5 pm on Wednesday, 3 March 2010 if they are to be effective for this election. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by 5 pm on Wednesday, 10 March 2010. Applications to vote by proxy on the grounds of a medical emergency must be received by 5 pm on Thursday, 18 March 2010.
Dated: 10 February 2010
Municipal Offices TONY HUNTER
Town Hall Square Returning Officer
Grimsby DN31 1HU
PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY THE RETURNING OFFICER, MUNICIPAL OFFICES, TOWN HALL SQUARE, GRIMSBY DN31 1HU"[+ go back...]